Crysis 3 takes you back to New York City and it is now more like a cross between a jungle and a city. We fight as Prophet and try to take back the city from the evil hands of CELL and cephs.
Crytek’s CryEngine 3 has made Crysis 3 the most beautiful first person shooter game ever and if you have the right hardware, you’ll be lost in the beauty of the damaged New York City and you’ll truly feel the need to fight as hard as possible to win the war.
Crysis 3 introduces many new weapons and gameplay tactics. You can choose from being a silent assassin to full-on gun slinging action hero. This time, Crytek has introduced ceph weapons as well to give us a much needed edge to confront more powerful aliens than last time in Crysis 2.
So, let’s get back to benchmarks.
Processor – Intel Core i5 2320 3.00 GHz
Motherboard – Asus Rampage IV Extreme
RAM – 16 GB DDR3 at 1600 Mhz
Graphics card – AMD Radeon HD 6770
Hard Disk – 2 TB Western Digital
Operating System – Windows 8 64-bit
PC Mark 11 – CPU – 5569
PC Mark Vantage – CPU – 17865
Resolution – 1920X1080
Minimum – 19 FPS
Maximum – 45 FPS
Average – 33 FPS
- Crysis 3 is truly a marvel of graphics and gameplay. It gives you a living and breathing city and does so with extraordinary details. From huge building to single blades of grass, from a toad to an alpha ceph, everything is exquisite.
- This is where this card falls short. Unfortunately you can’t play Crysis 3 on high details, let alone ultra-settings.
- As a matter of fact, you can play on 1920X1080 resolution and customize other settings like motion blur to medium for smooth gameplay.
- Since, Crysis 3 has non-stop gameplay if you are opting to gun down anyone in your path, you won’t be content with frame drops.
- So, you might have to turn down couple settings to low too.
- The processor is very nice and holds great against Crysis 3. However, if you plan to upgrade your system to a better graphics card, then you might need a change of processor too.
- Crysis 3 involves many new effects like new vegetation rendering, new tessellation, dynamic fog, smoke, unlimited particle fx lighting, etc. and it becomes necessary to turn the settings down a notch if you want to keep the gameplay intact.
- I had the opportunity to play Crysis 3 on Nvidia GTX Titan and I have to say that it was mesmerizing experience when every setting was on Ultra and we were playing on 3 monitors simultaneously.
- This processor and graphics card will let you play every current title and it will hold great for titles to be released in 2013 and 2014.
- However, I would like to add that you might have to turn every setting down (low) for games to be released in 2014.
Rs.8989/- (sorted as lowest price on Ebay.in)
This card is great if your budget is limited and you still want to play great titles like Crysis 3, Assassins Creed 3 and upcoming titles like Watch Dogs, etc.
So, have fun with all these games and upgrade your card when it runs out of power.