The desktop cluttering is one of the biggest problems of the computer, because it slows down the speed of the computer and affects the security of the computer. It also hangs the computer software. That’s why; we should declutter our computer regularly. Now you must be thinking that how will you clean your computer. Then no problem, let’s see some simple ways through which you can reduce clutter from your computer.
- There are many acts by users, which clutter their computer. One of the major sources of clutter is storing large numbers of e-books. To reduce it, users should delete the e-books, which are not usable. This will increase the speed of computer.
- The desktop also clutters by making more and more shortcut keys of apps and files. This creates problem in finding the perfect data. To solve this problem, user should delete the unusable songs, videos, apps and other files from desktop.
- You should delete some unwanted software setups which are not usable or you should have its upgraded version.
- There are many files which start working, when you turn on the computer, but there is no use of them. Then detect these kinds of files and applications and delete them. To detect them click right button of mouse at taskbar and select task manager, which will give the full list of app which are working unnecessarily.
- You should keep your Recycle bin clear because these files, which are kept in the recycle bin consume space of hard drive.
- Do not install two or more antivirus softwares at a time because it reduces the speed of system.
- Uninstall all applications and softwares, which are not usable. You can uninstall these items by clicking on start button then select control panel and select add and remove folder. Here you can remove or uninstall applications by selecting them and clicking on the remove button. If you don’t know about some folder then take its information from internet and if you find it unuseful then delete it.
- You should delete all the files, which have been found corrupted and contain virus. To know about these files scan your computer at regular interval.
- To clean your hard drive go to start menu, then select all programs, then select accessories and go to software tools, after that click “Disk cleanup.” This helps you to clean the internet files, system error logs, and other files.
- You should keep all application, songs, images, videos etc. in a well arranged manner. Save photos in the cloud drive.
I hope you will find my list informative and usable. For more updates and related problems stay tuned with us.