Today, where new and exciting apps are launching day by day, the attraction of people has also started increasing towards Android development.
Curiosity of people is also increasing towards app development. Everyone wants to learn today how apps are developed.
Now question arises, what can be the best way to learn Android development?
Android development becomes easier to learn if we develop app in a uniform way, which is mandatory to learn everything.
There are few simple steps from which you can learn Android development.
- First step: learn Java and C++ languages. How to learn these languages?
- Java: The Java language is divided into two topics. These topics are taught separately in order given below.
- Hello, World!
- Variable and Types.
- Compiling and Running with Arguments.
- Try and Catch
- Using Generics
- Wrappers and Boxing
- IO Streams
- Generic Types
If you got good command in these topics, then you can proceed to use it in practical. While experiencing it in practical you can take help of video given below.
- C++: To learn this language you have to follow the steps given below.
- Learn about C++’s history.
- Install a C++ compiler (and possible IDE).
- Chose a tutorial or two to start learning C++.
- Try out each new concept.
- Learn from other developers.
- Work through problems using the concepts you have learned.
After following all these steps you can take the help of video to improve your command on these steps.
- Second step: Once you become familiar with the essentials of Java and C++, you can switch to Android development software’s. To check which software will we suitable for you, you can take help of our post “Top Android Development Tools”.
This will help you to choose best software for Android development.
- To make learning of Android development easier, here we have some video, which will help you to apply your theoretical knowledge into practical use. Following videos will help you.
More videos regarding Android Development are available on YouTube. YouTube is best option for watching online videos because videos from many other online sources are paid.
- Android development for beginners.
2. Android app development for beginners.
3. Every theoretical information needs to be practical implemented. If you have captured what programming of Android is all about, then its suggested that you start building your app on the basis of your learning.
After that your practice can make you perfect in building Android apps. Now you can drive back to all the above knowledge and also slide through few eBooks such as:
- App Invert eBook
- Android tutorial
Forums to Learn Android Development.
There are many forums available on internet from which you can learn Android in a unique way. Actually forums are worth spending a little bit more time in. If you are habitual of reading, then you will find out loads of information, including many tricks for your smartphone.
It is not easy to find out best forums on internet. Here names of best forums with the help of which you can initiate yourself in Android Development.
- XDA Developers: It was originally for beginners in Android development. Many of developers use this forum to get feedback for their apps. XDA also provides Community Apps of forums, which contains authorized support.
- Android Central: It has egregious amount of ways to special information for Android issues.
- Talk Android Forum: It makes it easy to chat about Android Development with professional developers.
If you want to be an Android developer, then initiate yourself with the information that we provided in this article. Take help of videos and forums. So, what are you waiting for? Train yourself and bring those apps in the digital market known as Google PlayStore.
For more updates stay connected.